Business

NLA to pursue unlicensed lotto operators

The National Lottery Authority (NLA) says it will from today November 1, begin to arrest unlicensed lotto operators in the country.

It comes after the NLA completed the licensing regime for private operators for the year 2021/22.

In a statement, the NLA said it  “wishes to announce the completion of the licensing regime of all operators of private lotto (OPL) for the 2021/2022 licensing year in accordance with the previously communicated deadline of Friday 29th October 2021”.

“Effective 1st November 2021, NLA in collaboration with the security services will undertake exercises to arrest and prosecute all unlicensed lotto operators,” the statement added.

For any adverts kindly send your ads or stories via email – bibiniproduction@gmail.com or WhatsApp 0557449200

SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZp88RlJrtaZPEDFomKe6-A

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/bibini_tv/

Twitter https://twitter.com/bibiniqwaku?lang=en

Join us on our telegram account

https://t.me/bibinionlinedotcom

Source: Starfm.com.gh

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
%d bloggers like this: